Virtual Caregiver’s Conference: Caregiving as Memories Fade
The Northern Virginia Dementia Care Consortium has been educating caregivers since 1986. The 2021 conference will focus on the theme Caregiving as Memories Fade.
This year’s conference keynote speaker is Gary Chapman, PhD, author of Keeping Love Alive as Memories Fade: The 5 Languages and the Alzheimer’s Journey. Join us to become better prepared to provide care and support at home or in a facility, learn new ways to engage individuals with dementia, and explore supportive services in the virtual exhibit hall.
Conference sessions will take place virtually each day. November 9-11 from 10:00 am-12:30 pm.
This conference is open to family caregivers, volunteers working with
older adults, and professionals in aging and related services.
Registration is $15 for the conference. This conference sells out quickly!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Family caregivers
• Volunteers working with older adults
• Professionals in aging and related services
• Be better prepared to provide care and support at home or in a facility.
• Learn new ways to engage individuals with dementia.
• Visit with exhibitors who offer supportive services.
• Connect with other caregivers.
• Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from George Mason University’s Office of Continuing Education. Additional fee applies.
If you require an accommodation to participate, please indicate this in your registration or call 703-270-0043.
Interested in exhibiting in our virtual exhibit hall?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.