The open enrollment period for Medicaid expansion ends Dec. 31, 2019.
- To qualify for the new health coverage, individuals must:
- Be a Virginia resident, ages 19-64
- Not already in or eligible for Medicare
- Meet income requirements, which vary by household size
- Childless adults may now be eligible for Medicaid (annual income at or below $17,237).
- Income eligibility requirements have risen for parents and people with disabilities.
For general information about Medicaid expansion, visit CoverVA.org.
For information about specific plans offered, visit VirginiaManagedCare.com.