To join, call (866) 817-4375 toll-free on
Thursdays at 11:00am E.T.
Submit your questions and/or topic suggestions via email to email@example.com (or simply reply to this email).
Questions can also be submitted by phone to (301) 951-4444.Sending your question in advance helps to ensure as many questions are answered during the call as possible.
Learn about recreational activities to keep you busy while you’re at home!
Kym Robertson, Alexandria Public Library (Talking Books)
Sylvia Rosenthal, Washington Metropolitan Ear
Tara Aziz, Sandy Neuzil, and Nitesh Rathod – Prevention of Blindness Society
Connect with your local community to cope during these uncertain times. Join this facilitated discussion with low vision optometrists, your peers, and other resources from our community. All are welcome!
– All participants are initially muted, in an effort to reduce background noise on the call.
– To un-mute yourself on the call, dial * * (STAR STAR) (also referred to as the asterisk key) on your telephone’s keypad. If you are using a smartphone, you must have your screen unlocked.
– The meeting software uses audible alerts to indicate that the participant is muted or un-muted.
– If using a smartphone, the phone must be unlocked and open to the active call’s keypad screen to use the un-muting function.
– Some phones have self-mute options. This option will not un-mute yourself from the call, so please refrain from using this option. Only STAR STAR will un-mute yourself. We will re-mute you once completed with your question or comment.