Come for a short presentation and Q&A answering your questions about helping aging loved ones, presented by a geriatric care manger/nurse practitioner, a local attorney, and Senior Services of Alexandria.
Topics covered include:
- home safety and home care options;
- early symptoms of dementia;
- powers of attorney and advance directives;
- court-ordered guardianship; and
- who to call if you think an elderly person is unsafe or being exploited.
This event is hosted by Mount Vernon Rec Center (2701 Commonwealth Avenue) on Saturday, February 27th from 10:00 am – 11:00 am.
Sponsored by the Law Office of Rachel Baer. Learn more at www.RBaerLaw.com or by calling 703-405-8567.